Estadisticas y contadores web gratis

domingo, 26 de julio de 2009

bug with texture coordinates in scaled groups

In one of my models, I had to correct the positions of textures inside a group. When I closed the group again, most textures moved for some pixels (also textures that I did not edit). Unfortunately, the undo function does not undo this texture shift. So I had to do all texturing several times again.

After closing a group, all geometry and textures are saved again regardless of whether all geometry or only one element has changed. Due to a bug, Sketchup does not correctly calculate the texture coordinates in scaled/rotated groups or components correctly.

So I recommend doing texturing after scale and rotation has been perfected, and doing grouping at the very end when texturing has been finished.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario